Monday, May 21, 2012

Pen and Ink Workshop this coming Friday!

Getting ready for the pen and ink calligraphy workshop at Oil and Cotton on Friday, May 25 at 6:30 'til 9p.  I will be covering Foundational Hand with pen and ink as well as these cute little booklets you can write your own special message in.  I got the idea for the booklets from Mystic Blue Signs in New Orleans.  The calligrapher, Eve Rutledge, made them (the ones I wrote in that were photographed by Shannon Driscoll). I love them and want to share them with my friends here in Dallas.  I made the one below (first attempt; I am going to make some adjustments).
 


D Magazine is having their Best of Big D 2012 voting for various services.  Here is the link! 

http://surveys.dmagazine.com/bestofbigd2012-services/vote/3

I would like to shout out to my calligraphy teacher Susie-Melissa Cherry of Calligraphic Arts...thank you for everything! 

No comments:

Post a Comment