Sunday, October 6, 2013

Taking classes, giving classes


I am on week three of my printmaking class with Betty Rodriguez and Jessica Trevizo at Oil and Cotton.  It is fun.  Above is my two color project and below is a detail of my three color project.


As you can see, I am keeping it very simple for now, and incorporating text (that I wrote) into the prints.  

I will definitely make screen-printed invitations available as part of my calligraphy service.  I am happy I will be able to do that.  I will post some samples soon.

Also, I am so excited! I am going to take Matt Cusick's Walnut Ink Making class on October 27 and Shannon Driscoll's In the Studio: Cards and Envelopes class on November 25...both at Oil and Cotton

I will be teaching two classes coming up at Oil and Cotton...Calligraphy: Pen and Ink on October 18 at 6:30p (that's next Friday) and Calligraphy: Cursive Envelope Addressing on November 15 at 6:30p. 

Sign up now! The classes at Oil and Cotton fill up fast, and as you can see I love learning new things, broadening my skills, and sharing information on a subject I love. 





No comments:

Post a Comment