Thursday, November 7, 2013

Demo real and holiday ready

I will be at the Dallas Contemporary this weekend participating in the 35 year anniversary celebration.  The DC is always full of surprises, so I wouldn't miss it.


At the DC at 3p on Saturday, November 9,  I will give a demo of each of the classes I teach at Oil and Cotton: 1) Intro to Calligraphy, 2) Pen and Ink: Calligraphy, and 3) Cursive Envelope Addressing: Calligraphy.  I will also have information about a variety of classes coming up at Oil and Cotton


I will teach Cursive Envelope Addressing: Calligraphy at Oil and Cotton next Friday, November 15, at 6:30p just in time to address those holiday cards and party invitations.


The screen-printing class with Betty Rodrigez and Jessica Trevizo and walnut ink making class with Matt Cusick were great! I love learning new skills and strengthing my calligraphy offerings.  


Hope to see you out this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment