Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year! Illumination, Printmaking, Notary...Oh, my!

I am doing three things this year to enhance my calligraphy offerings...becoming a notary, taking a printmaking workshop, and taking an illumination class.  I will be taking my illumination class from Susie-Melissa Cherry of Calligraphic Arts, and I will take my printmaking workshop with Jessica Trevizo at Oil and Cotton.  Stay tuned for an announcement concerning my notary status some time this spring.

I will be teaching Intro to Calligraphy at Oil and Cotton next week...Thursday morning, January 10 from 10a-12:30p and Friday night, January 11 from 6:30p-9p. Resolve to have beautiful handwriting this year! Click here to sign up!

Happy New Year!

Image of Jan 10 or 11 Introduction to Calligraphy with Andrea Estrada

Oh! and don't forget to pick up your Year of the Snake calendars at Oil and Cotton...only $12.50.  

No comments:

Post a Comment