Monday, January 21, 2013

Valentine's 'Pen and Ink' at Oil and Cotton coming up!

Happy Martin Luther King Day! 

The Valentine's Day edition of my Pen and Ink calligraphy workshop is coming up in a couple of weeks at Oil and Cotton...being offered February 7 at 10a-12:30p and February 8 at 6:30p-9p.  Students will learn foundational hand, then make and write in a cute little accordion style booklet to share for Valentine's Day...sign up before the class fills up! 

This calligraphy class is a nice complement to the Silkscreen Printing workshop happening the following day with Jessica Trevizo...I will be taking this class, too.  


I will be working with Marion Marshall of Absolutely Blooming on an upcoming event.  I will also be working with the Dallas Contemporary on an event soon.


Please contact me if you or someone you know needs calligraphy services, so I that can schedule your wedding or event.  I offer workshops and private lessons at Oil and Cotton, as well as envelope addressing, traditional invitation design, and additional lettering for weddings and events. 

Also, don't let January end without getting your Year of the Snake calendars at Oil and Cotton...only $12.  The Chinese New Year is coming up February 10th!


No comments:

Post a Comment